Sunday, April 22, 2012

Menu Board

I have finally found something that works so great for our family with my weekly menu planning!
These menu boards were SO easy to make and a lot of fun too!
I have really enjoyed doing my weekly menu planning (saves me time and money) and the family enjoys seeing what we will have for dinner. The kids love to put the choices up on the board. They think it is so awesome that they are helping out! :)


What You Need:
Cookie Sheet
Chalkboard Spray Paint (I bought mine at Walmart) * You will only need 1 can
Chalk
Ribbon
Drill & Bit (to drill holes through the top of cookie sheet)
White Card Stock Paper
Scrap booking Paper
Lamenting Paper (I bought the self adhesive sheets at Walmart)
Magnets
Scissors
Glue
Permanent Marker

What to do:
1. Spray paint the inside of the cookie sheet (LET DRY)
2. Print your Menu Selections on the Card Stock Paper
3. Cut out card stock menu items
4. Glue to scrap booking paper and cut out
5. Apply lamenting paper
6. Cut out and use hot glue to attach magnets to the back
7. Use a permanent marker and write the ingredients needed to the back of each Menu item
8. Use the chalk to decorate your boards the way you would like!

We hope you and your family enjoy this as much as we do! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment