Monday, December 5, 2011

My Wish List for Santa

The kids have been talking all year about what they would just LOVE to get for Christmas! We usually write down the list of things they'll talk about for the year and save them for Christmas but I saw this a few months ago and thought what an awesome idea! I can save these each each and when they are older they can look back for years and see what they had "wished" for!
It was so easy to make and the kids had a lot of fun helping make them!


MATERIALS NEEDED:
Wooden Spools (I bought a pack of 8 from JoAnn Fabrics, you can also find them at Hobby Lobby)
Spray Paint
Paper
Permanent Marker
Glue
Ribbon
Scissors


WHAT TO DO:
1. Spray paint the Wooden Spools to the color you would like
2. Cut out the paper to fit the length of the spool
3. Write the "wish list" onto the paper
4. Glue the top of the paper onto the spool and then wrap it around
    *I also put a little dab of glue onto to spool after I wrapped the paper around 1 full time
5. Cut ribbon and tie at the top
6. Label with a piece of paper the name of the child and the year


SO Easy, YOU'LL LOVE THEM! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment