Monday, January 23, 2012

Seasoned Spuds

Another family favorite of ours... to serve with meat is what we call our "seasoned spuds". Baby red potatoes with lots of seasonings! Here is the way I prepare them, I have found that using my apple cutter has been so much easier to use when cutting my potatoes! The kids LOVE the way they look too!

INGREDIENTS:
20 Baby Red Potatoes *Fill large pot about half way
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1/2 C. Water
1 Tbs. Lawry's Salt (at the most, my hubby LOVES this, but def. could use a little less)!
1/8 tsp. Onion Powder
1/8 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt

*Cut potatoes
*Fill bottom of pan with water and oil
*Add the seasonings
*Cover and cook on Medium-high heat for 15-20 min stirring occasionally.

Use an apple cutter to cut the potatoes (don't peel them)



The finished potatoes!! YUMMO!

Enjoy!! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment